“Not all who wander are lost.” – JR.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring
Many midlife women feel lost and stuck in fear and uncertainty. If that sounds like you, don’t worry. Today’s guests are going to help and inspire you to find your way and your superpowers.
There are many reasons why women feel so lost. The top ten are:
1. We’re people pleasers, putting everyone and everything else first
2. We’ve stopped listening to our intuition
3. We’re too busy to find our purpose or follow a passion
4. We’re distracted and experiencing cognitive overload
5. We haven’t found and harnessed our superpowers
6. We’ve forgotten how to love ourselves
7. We don’t take time to connect with our soul
8. Bad diets, perimenopausal hormone change, and lack of exercise are causing brain fog
9. Engaging in social comparison with “perfect” and “ideal” representations shuts us down.
10. We’re afraid of failure and success and how bright we can shine
On this show we’re going to share how you can get unstuck and find the energy, confidence, and clarity to make your next chapter your best chapter. Here’s some of what we’re dishing about:
- Rediscovering joy
- Finding your passion later in life
- Changing careers
- Working with spirit guides, angels, archangels, and light beings
- Eliminating energy blockages and finding your spiritual path
- Using affirmations and oracle cards for direction
- Embracing your gifts and finding your superpowers
It’s going to be a fabulous show that will help you raise your vibration and that alone will enable you to feel energized to start finding your way.