I’m a Reiki Master Teacher with 20+ years experience practicing this amazing healing therapy on myself, clients, friends, animals and family members. I offer hands on Reiki treatments and teach Reiki in Burlington, Vermont. I also send distance Reiki across the world and to all my coaching clients to help them heal and transform their lives.
Explaining what Reiki is like describing chocolate. I can tell you it’s dark, rich, bitter, sweet and melts at body temperature, but you have to taste it to know it. The best way to understand Reiki is to experience it for yourself. That being said here’s some info about this amazing practice.
What is Reiki?
• Divine universal life force energy.
• An energy healing treatment that works holistically on the body, mind, heart and spirit.
• A relaxing treatment where natural healing vibrations are transmitted through the hands of a Reiki practitioner (acting as a conduit) to the body of the recipient.
• A healing technique based on the principle that the therapist can channel energy into the patient by means of light touch or no touch, to activate the natural healing processes of the patient’s body and restore physical and emotional well-being. .
• A practice being used in diverse settings including hospitals, physician’s offices and spas and for self-care. Click HERE for a list of hospitals that offer Reiki.
How Can Reiki Help Me?
• It promotes health and well-being, lowers stress, relieves pain, induces relaxation, releases emotional blockages, accelerates natural healing, balances subtle body energies and enhances/supports other medical modalities including traditional therapies.
• It can bring perspective and wisdom to challenging areas of your life including your career, relationships and finances.
• It heals and promotes wellness for your pets. (Just ask my dog, Sizzle.)
• Reiki has no known risks!
The International Center for Reiki Training estimates that 4,000,000 people around the word have taken at least one level of Reiki training. There are five traditional levels of expertise: One, two, Master, Master Teacher and Master of Masters.
Reiki is love, love is wholeness, wholeness is balance, balance is wellbeing, wellbeing is freedom from disease. —Dr. Mikao Usui
I’m passionate about Reiki and for good reason — this powerful healing treatment performs miracles and it infuses the world with joy and abundance. Don’t take may word for it. You can read more about Reiki HERE and learn how you can have me send you distance Reiki every week.
Or just go to my Facebook page on Wednesdays and look for the Reiki cats to request it.
Testimonials From People Who Have Experienced My Reiki Treatments and Workshops:
“Midway through Ellen’s Reiki level one workshop, I felt compelled to take off the band aid that had been covering a nasty cut from a misguided vegetable chopping incident. The wound was deep, and just the night before I checked it, still sore, still open. But in the yoga studio I was feeling very grounded, like this was an okay idea, and I took off the bandage. My thumb was healed. A small indent in the skin showed where it had once been, but I was amazed to find no scar. I know, I know. I’d like to say it was too good to be true, but I’ve personally witnessed too many instances of Reiki expanding our notion of what’s possible. This is the indescribable magic of Reiki that I’m thankful I’m a part of.” ~ John Powell, Mental Health Counselor and Author.
“I feel more energetic !!! Was up very early this morning. I felt very sore early in a m. Woke myself up, went back to sleep. Waking up again , the soreness was gone. Thank you, once again. ~ Luanne Jahenbakhsh
“I woke up at 6am (I love my mornings) which I haven’t done in week’s, feeling happy, and energetic! Then I read your post about also sending it this morning! I love Reiki energy sooo much! Thank you.” ~ Sue Watkins
“My stomach feels better this morning. Thanks Ellen!”~ Donna Putrino Cantone
“Thank you so much. I felt the kick start to my morning.”~ Katelyn Morrissey
“Thank you for my Reiki, Dr. Ellen, I woke up calm & peaceful this morning & I’m loving it.”~ Glenda Lamola
“Good morning Dr. Ellen. My husband thought I was being silly last night when I smiled and told him I felt a special warmth. This morning I woke up to the same warmth and was able to get out of my bed with very little pain and my back isn’t in spams! I’ve been having issues walking. Thank you!!!”~ Sheri Timmon
“Thank you so much for the Reiki healing I really believe yesterday was my day day in months… feeling a bit low again today but felt so good yesterday blessings and big love back to you… Love and light ~ Karen Butler
“Ellen, thank you so much for the Reiki sessions! I can’t even explain how much it means to me…I had a very stressful day yesterday felt extremely anxious…this morning I woke up calm, with clear mind and didn’t even do my usual obsessing (which unfortunately I experience most mornings). Thank you so much!” ~ Steliana Schmidel
To schedule a Reiki appointment (hands on or distance) or learn Reiki contact me HERE.